Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One more class till I am no longer a Junior

6-16-10
I woke up and studied for a likely oral exam in econ. I was unsure what to expect. I watched part of the Spain/Switzerland game which was extremely disappointing. After lunch, I headed to campus. At school, I awaited my fate. I checked my final grade where I had gotten a 6 on the final, putting me at 5 which is like a C+/B- range. When it was my turn to get him to give me a grade, he asked if I wanted to try and get some points. So I tried. I ended up getting the same score as before so I didn't lose or gain points which I was ok with. I felt so relieved after.

I relaxed in the cafeteria, talked to one of my program directors, and two friends about Arizona's immigration policies, Lost and more. Then I headed down to Spanish. There I waited for a while to take my oral. When it was my turn, my teacher and I talked about my travels, my beard(she was one of several people who suggested that I don't shave it but trim/clean it up),what I am doing when I first get back, real causal. I then got my grade and left.

My friend Ryan and I headed out to a skate park where I tried to take photos of him skating but lack a good lens for low light which was the case but it was cool. I talked to several skateboarders about stuff. Then I headed home. I got some dinner. Then Chelsey and I headed to Ellis's hostel. There we hung out with her, Taylor, and two Argentine women, and eventually a guy from Madrid who is about to study at the University of Washington. We talked about all kinds of thing. Better day than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment