Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not a bad day

6-15-10
I woke and headed to school not too much later. I studied with some friends. I then took the test which I thought I did pretty well on. I then had to head back and get the paper that he needed to write the grade on and comeback. I waited with friends for over an hour while he figured out our grades. After the wait and anticipation, as well as a nice political discussion with two friends, I got a 9. Two in a row.

After, my friend Mark and I headed to get food since I missed lunch at the residencia. We got sharwarmas. They were delicious. After, we parted ways. I met up with Ellis and Taylor. We went to a bar and watched the Brazi/North Korea game. I was disappointed in Brazil's first half. Luckily for them, they picked it up. After, I picked up the bag I had dropped off to get repaired. It got fixed. I then packed some and cleaned out a few papers. The end is coming close. I then relaxed for the hour or so till dinner.

After dinner, I got some ice cream, wrote and played some quiz games. I am currently watching the Celtics play a lack luster game.

No comments:

Post a Comment