Friday, June 18, 2010

Feeling the Music at La Bomba Pt. 2

6-18-10
After waking up,I hung out for a bit with friends and talked about our various nights. I saw Ellis and Taylor. They were busy trying to figure out their next move. I got lunch. After, I went with Ellis and Taylor to help them buy their tickets back to Brazil. After, we walked around and got some things. Then we went our separate ways for a bit.

At the residencia, I spent most of the time packing my bags. Getting near the end. I also said bye to several of the staff. Ellis, Taylor, Chelsey and I went out to dinner. I ate delicious ribs, and we enjoyed some good conversations. After, we chilled for like an hour. Then we headed out to La Bomba. There, we danced to the drumming and had a crazy fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment