Sunday, June 20, 2010

Last Night: Goodbye

6-19-10
I woke up and woke up Chelsey. I helped her last minute pack. Ellis and Taylor came up to say goodbye. After, I hung out until Chelsey had to leave. It was strange. After, I spent a good portion of the day packing my suitcases. I inherited 20 pesos of monedas for the high schoolers who also left today. Eventually, I was pretty much done so I hung out.
I went out to get food with Andrew and Catherine. We watched some of the people we live with play soccer. Eventually we went back to the residencia and just hung out and talked about various things. It was strange that its all ending. Eventually, Andrew started to get ready for bed and watched a movie on tv while he packed and I just chilled.

A calm last night - not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment