Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Writing an Essay

4-27-10
I woke up and went to breakfast. I talked to some of the friends including people who are in the same literature class that I am in. We talked about the paper due on Thursday. I decided that in my best interest I would skip my class today in order to have more time on my paper. After getting showered and ready, I headed to school. At school, I tried to find a book the library that my teacher said would help with the paper. But alas it wasn't.

It was lunch time, so I ate with my friend Cassi and Lucilia. We talked about homework, trips (Lucilia gave me advice on my plans on Salta) and more. I also pulled up some websites to help me out with the paper. Eventually, I went back to the library and wrote some of my paper. Then I couldn't get a strong enough internet connection so I moved onto Starbucks and wrote nearly two out of the five pages by the end of it. I was planning to write more tonight but the internet back at the residencia wasn't that great. I am planning to wake up tomorrow morning and writing a good portion before Spanish since I don't have economics tomorrow.

I emailed my uncle and I am pretty sure now I have a job for the summer. I also emailed some people who posted on Craiglist about weddings in the Seattle area over the summer. So we shall see about that too.

I am currently fighting a cold

No comments:

Post a Comment