Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting the paper done

4-28-10
I woke up and had breakfast. After, I continued to work on my paper while uploading my photos from the weekend. It was really taking a while. I then had lunch with friends. I headed to school to pick up some papers that could help with my paper. I decided to swipe in. I thought my economics class was canceled but it was not. But he barely was on topic. I passed my midterm but hope to improve my score for the final.

After, I had Spanish class. I had a headache relating to my cold. So I went to the nurse to get an aspirin. We went over some stuff that will be related to the midterm that is next week. Eventually school was over, and I talked to friends. I then headed to Starbucks to work on my paper. I got myself a Blueberry Muffin and went to work. I was able to write some more pages before I headed home. At home, I talked to some girls about my trip to Peru since they are going there some time, while I ate dinner. After dinner, I finished my paper. I then rewarded myself with some ice cream and started the Natural before I fell asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment