Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting LOST

4-29-10
I woke up and did the bibliography for my paper. I then emailed it to myself and headed out to class. When I got to school, I went in printed my paper and headed up. My teacher was late but showed up. We discussed random things about Seven Madmen and related its themes to the themes of Tango songs. It was interesting. After class, I went to lunch with some friends and ate delicious food. I then headed home. I tried to continue to watch the Natural but fell asleep. I was out for at least an hour or so. I relaxed and talked to friends at dinner. I then decided that I was either going to go out out or go out and see a movie. Eventually one of my friends from NYU came up with a plan, so I went out with her and some of her peers for a bit then she and I went to a club where I danced and had a good ole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment