Friday, April 30, 2010

"We no longer have to rob the pharmacy" - Nahuel

4-30-10
After my night out, I woke up and relaxed for a bit. Then I headed out to my doctor and set up Remicade. It was such a beautiful day that I walked the 20 blocks to the hospital. After waiting for sometime, I talked my doctor. We set up an appointment for the 14th. Woot woot!!! After I met up with the people who will be doing the process.

I then headed out to a lunch. The lunch was a goodbye one for all the people who were in just Spanish classes. It is so strange that people are leaving already. The lunch was amazing. It was all you can eat buffet of Argentine/Spanish food. Sooooo delicious. After, Chelsey and I walked back and relaxed. Eventually, I called Kelsey and Alex via Skype. It was nice to talk to them. Among other topics, we talked about our apartment. Kelsey and Alex are planning to move in early August. Andrew and I then headed to get stuff for International Night at the university. It was fun but eventually my friend Jamie and I headed back to the residencia. I got food and hung out with friends. No idea for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment