Monday, April 19, 2010

The Saviour on Calle Sinclair

4-19-10
I was going to wake up for breakfast but preferred to sleep a bit longer. When I did wake up, I went to check Facebook and emails before heading out to the hostel. There, I was given the number of the IT guy who fixed my computer last time. When I got back to my residencia, I called them. They said they couldn't come to me but I could come to them. They were on Calle Sinclair. I laughed at the irony (is it ironic?). I headed out and got there. The guys were really nice. They offered me something to drink which I asked for water. The process of cleaning out my computer took three hours but they also showed me how to got rid of some other stuff that were dangerous as well as registering my anti virus so then I can now check in the future. After all their help, I headed back and dropped off my computer and grabbed my stuff for school.

I missed my first class, so I grabbed lunch before my Spanish class. In class, we talked about Space, what we would do with ten million dollars and more. After class, I headed home. At home, I chilled before starting to study for my midterm that is on Wednesday. I am not really excited for it. I also downloaded some music, including Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, a band I am considering seeing in Seattle, even if it is the first night I am home. As my brother described them, a flashback to Motown days. I also listened to a radio segment my grandfather did about living with Cancer. It was really interesting and cool to hear him talk so openly about it.

I am currently fighting a cold. I think the bug that entered my computer has left it and come into my body. I am trying to fight it with orange juice, tissues and cough drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment