Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Changing Directions and Apperances

4-20-10
I woke up in time for breakfast but missed the eggs unfortunately. I ate some cereal before heading back to my room to quickly shower before class. I then headed out. I took the bus with some friends. I chit chated with people before class. In class, we discussed Populism and how it got its rise. It was quite interesting. After class, my friend Mark and I discussed how some of the roads (most are one ways) are changing directions due to a major street becoming a two way. Literally a street will go one way and change the direction the next day. It happened to one of the streets my residencia is on the corner of. I then headed home for lunch.

At lunch, I ate talked to friends about midterms and what not. After, I studied a bit for my econ mid term that I have tomorrow. Ugh. Not really looking forward to it. I then headed out and got a hair cut (you should be happy mom and dad). After, I spent most of the afternoon studying minus a skype date with Abbey. I ate dinner and studied more. Took a break for ice cream. Despite my studying, I am still iffy. This is not my area of expertise so it is having trouble clicking in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment