Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Missed class and fingerprints scanned

4-13-10
I overslept due to my phone's alarm being on vibrate. I totally forgot to change it. This resulted me missing class. Luckily it is the first one I have missed of this particular class so I have a grace. I met up with friends for lunch after fighting the rain. After, we headed down to the center of town to do the first step of the visa process. It was a relatively easy first step. We got our numbers, paid the cashier, then went to our passport info put into the database along with our fingerprints scanned. I headed home after.

At home, I did homework as well watching some shows. I talked to Abbey, as well as talked to a woman from Corbis about potentially working with them over the summer. Our convo didn't last too long due to her having trouble hearing me but we are in email contact so we will see what happens. I need to explore various options still. Most of the evening involved relaxing. I also ate dinner before watching "The Last of the Mohicans."

In some cool news, Bill Clinton will be among the speakers of Bryan Series. I will definitely be trying to get my hand on a ticket to that one if not for more.

1 comment:

  1. I just heard about Bill Clinton! Yesssss, thats so exciting :D
    Also, the Bryan Series list in general is fantastic, not to mention guess who will get to cover all of these stories for the paper...yay :)And you can be there taking pics or video!
    Haha as you can see I'm fairly excited :D
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete