Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Final Frontier...in Spanish

4-14-10
I woke up. In the morning, I read before watching Lost. I ate lunch with some friends before taking the bus to school. I asked some about travel advice along with going to a soccer game here. At school, I picked up the next book for my literature class. I then went to my economics class where he actually didn't mention Che and Evita. SHOCKER. We discussed about the Argentine economic problems a lot and his personal narratives with it. He is pretty into himself or at least likes to insert personal tales somehow related to what we are talking about. I am not sure how I feel about this since it does drag on a bit.

In Spanish, we talked about Space, due to a reading, a new future tense I had not really learned a lot before. It was only touched on while I lived in Madrid so it is nice to learn it. After class, I headed home. There I read the new book for Literature, the Seven Madmen. I am kind of unsure about it so I hope tomorrow's class will be enlightening. I had pasta at dinner. Then I hung out with people, talked to Abbey, we bought baseball tickets for June 23rd, Mariners vs. the Cubs. It will be fun. I relaxed for the night since I have class at 11. Tomorrow, after class, I am meeting up with Michele, my dear friend from Cusco. I am quite excited.

1 comment:

  1. YES Mariners vs. Cubs!!! :D
    I'm so excited, yay you for the idea and implementation!

    ReplyDelete