Monday, April 12, 2010

Viva la Revolución!

4-12-10
I woke up and did my Spanish homework. I relaxed and uploaded photos the rest of the morning. I then grabbed some lunch. After my quick bite to eat, I headed to class. In class, I and others led the discussion of the Mexican Revolution for my class. My teacher helped us out by filling in some of the missing details as well talking about Subcomandante Marcos. I love Latin America's history, that is why I hope to take Modern Latin American history in the Spring if I can. I then relaxed and talked to friends after class. Then in Spanish, we discussed immigration and other topics in my class.

After class, I headed home with some friends. I hung out for a while, talked to Abbey and continued to upload photos. I ate dinner and talked to Abbey. Then I ate some ice cream and chilled. I plan to go to bed soon.

Photo Update
Horse pictures are uploaded here.
Zoo Pictures are almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment