Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Recap (13-14)



3-13-10
I woke up and relaxed most of the morning. I then grabbed some food and ate. Then a bunch of us headed to the subte station. We got off and walked to a train station. We met up with people from the group. Then we headed onto the local train to Tigre. Tigre is a major delta here. It was pretty. We got on a boat and explored the delta. It was pretty but we didn't do much. After a while, it was more of the same. We finally got off the boat.

We then walked around and explored the area which was chill. There was a lot of stores. I took some photos (which are on my Flickr). Eventually, we headed home. I chilled and relaxed. Then eventually some of us headed to my favorite Mexican place here. Despite the long wait, the food made up for it. I quite enjoyed it. Then headed home. I went out and met up with Desiree and Leslie and their Argentine friends. Then we headed to a cool electronic club. It was nice to not to hear hip hop, as much as I like to dance to it. Eventually, we went home.

3-14-10
I woke up and relaxed. I then got my stuff together and met up some of the people in my program. They are going to Mar de Plata next weekend. I went because I wanted to hear prices. I decided against it. I am now trying to figure out what to do about Semana Santa. I eventually headed home. There I did some homework and talked to friends. I am starting to think about my life off campus and I get more and more excited. I then had a Skype date with Abbey. After, more homework before grabbing dinner. Then I chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment