Friday, March 12, 2010

No More Living on Campus

I woke up and hung out for a while during the morning. I read, watched shows etc. Then I ate lunch with some people. After, I uploaded photos and chilled with people. I then got the magical news that I GOT ACCEPTED FOR OFF CAMPUS HOUSING next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad. I will be living with Kelsey and Alex which makes me sooooooooo happy. :). I can not wait. I will probably leave Seattle or wherever like 4-5 days early so I can meet up with them and we can get our apartment together. After this good news, I headed out to see where some of the doctor's offices were. Some are by my school so I am hoping to go there on Tuesday. I then ordered one of my books for a class before home.

At home, I relaxed and started another movie, "He Got Game." It is pretty good. I uploaded more photos and downloaded some music. I then ate dinner. After dinner, some of us went to Plaza Serrano to check out the market. I and two other guys bought hats. Then we headed home where i have relaxed. Not sure what is happening the rest of the night. Tomorrow voy a Tigre.

No comments:

Post a Comment