Saturday, March 20, 2010

“There is only this - all else is unreal.”

3-19-10
I woke up and read a bit of El Facundo before I showered and had lunch. After lunch I relaxed for a bit and tried to talk to Abbey and edit some of the photos from Thursday's show. The internet was really bad so I had to go. I tried to go the doctor's offices but no one answered the doorbells when I went. I think on Monday, I will just call. As much as the health care system in the US is screwed up (lets pass the bill PLEASE), it is does have some benefits. After failing, I headed home.

I bought an adapter for my hard drive. I plugged it in and moved the music from one hard drive to another. After this finished, I finally loaded all my music onto iTunes. I had yet to put music on my computer since its crash so it was nice to finally have lots of music again. I watched the Terrence Malick movie, "The New World". It was simply beautiful. No wonder that some people call it one of the best movies of the 2000's. I read more and then headed to dinner.

After dinner, I chilled most of the evening due to no real plan panning out. Due to crappy internet, I didn't much in that way to. I went to bed at a relatively hour and enjoyed a good night sleep. Not a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Crappy internet is the worst, I hope it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete