Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Tango


I woke up in time for breakfast (so hard to do). I ate with some friends. I had three plates of scrambled eggs and several glasses of orange juice. Yum yum. I then showered and got my stuff together and headed to school with my roommate and another friend. After some difficulty finding my class, I did. We discussed a book we are to read by next Thursday. It is Sarmiento's Facundo. It is one of the most famous Argentine pieces of literature. I am kind of excited.

After class, I picked up my copy of the book. Then I went to lunch with some people from my program. It was quite enjoyable. Then some of us headed to the Modern Art museum which was pretty cool despite my lack of understanding of how some things can be considered art and others not. It confuses me but whatever. After, we walked through a mall since the girls had to do some window shopping. I then said chau for a little bit. Back at the residencia, I relaxed for a little bit before getting ready to go out.

Eventually we all headed to and arrived at the Tango show that we went with our program. I ate delicious food and chatted with some friends. When the show finally started, it was amazing. Chelsey and I were in a photo duel. She might have won. I took more (nearly 700) but I am not sure if they are any better. I am now in the process of editing them (the one above is one of the few I have gotten to so far). I then took the bus home. On the walk back to the residencia, I met some Porteños who seem chill. But after I dropped off my stuff, they seemed to have vanished from our meeting spot. I was sad but that is life. Tomorrow I hope to find a doctor or so. Other than that. No idea. Maybe take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment