Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tangents....

3-10-10
I woke up and slept in for a bit since I didn't have class till 1. When I did wake up. I showered and got ready but also watched Lost. It is ending soon. I have no idea what to expect. I eventually headed to school early because I was going to have lunch with Desiree. After meeting up with her, we went to a nice little Mexican place down the street from school and her apartment. I had three tacos. It was pretty delicious and relatively cheap. I will def hit that place up again. We then headed to school.

We hung out and talked to various people. Then class started. I went into my economics class. The class is called Latin America and Global Economy. The professor, a former worker in the World Bank is kind of crazy. He frequently tangents. He would make some comment based generally on where people were from when going over the attendance list. He talked also about Che Guevara and other random stuff. I really have no idea what to expect on this class but hopefully I learn something.

After, I then headed to my Spanish class. We went over the homework, and talked about various things. It was entertaining. I only have one more class till the weekend (no one has Friday classes, AMAZING). It is the Argentine literature course. I am interested to see how it is. After class, I walked with my friend Molly to a bank before saying chau. I then got on the subte home. When I got home, I pretty much chilled most of the evening till dinner time. Dinner was pasta and some cake that was delicious.

Post dinner, I watched a documentary called "More than A Game" about LeBron James and his high school teammates. I liked it a lot. I also read and caught on my journal.

Tomorrow's possible plan: Class, then lunch, then going to Plaza de Mayo (for some famous thing with the mothers who lost their children in the dirty war, then dinner. I think some of us might see Shutter Island tomorrow or Friday. I hope we do cause I really want to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh professors and their tangents. they are always out there somewhere lol :)

    ReplyDelete