Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Class Too Big for a Classroom Too Small

3-9-10
I woke up in time for breakfast for the first time. I then got ready for school. I got there relatively early. So I hung out. I then headed to the classroom. Luckily I got there early because my class was overly crowded. There was around 35 people for 20-25 seats. It was crazy. Finally it started. It is a a class about Political and Social Change in Latin America. I am excited for the subject.

After class, I headed home to enjoy a nice free meal at the residencia. I hung out most of the afternoon. I did some of my Spanish homework which was so weird to get back in that habit. Then around 4ish, I headed out. I went to my friend Stephanie's place. There we went to a somewhat abandoned meat market. There is an occasional butcher there and there were three guys playing cards but not used to its full purpose. I took some pictures I will post later. Then we walked around and talked photo. It was a lot of fun. Eventually I headed home.

I then had a nice Skype date with Abbey. I then grabbed dinner. After I relaxed before Chelsey and I headed to a friend's apartment. There we chatted and listened to music. Then we headed to a club. It was a lot of fun. We eventually headed home.

On another note, my photos from the San Telmo Market have been uploaded. Check them up

No comments:

Post a Comment