Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Glitter, the chicken pox of art supplies.

Day 23 (2-3-10)

So I woke up around 9ish. I finished the other book I was reading leaving me with "The Road" currently. I showered and ate breakfast. I then watched Lost online. The season premiere was even more amazing than I could have ever imagine. I can´t wait for next week. After, I hung out for a bit before I ate lunch. I also printed some pancho patterns for the children. I hung out at my hostel till school time.

After, I headed to the school. In art, we made animal masks and more. The children are so cute but sure are messy. After, we had the circle time. In the family, we made ponchos and skirts for our show on Friday. The boys mostly copied the example pattern while the girls were more freestyle. It was interesting. After, we found out the theme for the party tomorrow. It is deportes. Then, some of us went to watch an "indoor" soccer game that Richard and Justin were partcipating in. It was a lot of fun. After I hung out with the Argentines who leave tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i've always heard glitter called the herpes of crafts because it never goes away.

    p.s. derek is currently annoyed with me because of my valentines day crafts have covered our carpet with TONS of glitter and hole punchy pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like the cutest day ever; I wish I could see the show, it sounds so adorable.

    ReplyDelete