Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another late night...

2-4-10


I woke up at ten because I went to bed at 1 after talking and hanging with the Argentines on their last night. I hung out and read for a bit. I then checked things online. My financial advisor at Guilford told me that I have to either try other or medical as my reason for applying off campus. I am currently trying to contact my doctor in Greensboro to sign off on it. He might have to exaggerate. Ugh. I then did some errands like get lunch and get a fake Argentine jersey for tonight.

Back at the hostel, I briefly talked to Abbey and watched the most recent episode of the office. I also looked at plane prices and I am trying to decide between Mendoza and Patagonia. There are pros and cons to both. I then hung out before school and discussed the plan for tomorrow. At the school in the art class, we made drawings that represented the values of the school. Some were really good, others were abstract per say. In the circle, we tried to play a game but the kids were too rowdy that we didn´t. In family time, we tried to the kids to focus. They kept fighting over rolls. The pinata was crazy and the kids fought over the goodies. I then headed to my hostel.

After a while, all of us who were going to the volunteer dinner left. It was a lot of fun. We ate delicious food and laughed at all our costumes. I got to meet a lot of the other volunteers who I had only basically said hi to before. Some went to USC. It was interesting hearing some people´s backgrounds. Some played bananagrams. After a while, we played 7 games of Flip cup that brought us Americans back to college. Then after that we hung out for a bit. Then around 11ish, some of us went to a bar called Bullfrogs because all the money raised was going to the people who lost their homes. After being there for a bit, we went to the club we went to last week. Equally as fun. So crazy. Electronic clubs are so much better than Hip Hop clubs. We all danced and sang and laughed. So much fun. Eventually around 2 something, three British girls and I headed back to the hostel and passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment