Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing Cards

Day 20 (1-31-10)

I woke up around 9ish. I tried to edit my blog for publishing. I tried to upload some of the videos from yesterday but it was taking so long due to the internet speed. I then went to breakfast with Justin, Michele and two Americans. We ended up going to a resturant in San Blas. The portions were small, but so were the prices. In the end we decided that it wasn´t worth going to again, despite having a great view of most of the city.

After, we walked around before heading back to the hostel due to the rain. We hung out at the hostel for a bit. Eventually, Michele, Justin, Natalia and I went to get food. We tried searching various resturants but were unsuccessful. We eventually found a place that we got a lot for ten soles. It was pretty decent. It was fun talking about various thing. We then walked around more. We went to a grocery store to get some stuff.

After coming back to the hostel, I had a meeting with the two girls who I will be volunteering this week with. We have the youngest kids (4-5). )I am very excited. We are hoping to be Mexico for the week. We have some cool plans. Then I played card games with Michele, Justin and Natalia. It was a lot of fun. Then I talked to Abbey before watching American Gangster with people in the hostel. Then I pretty much relaxed for the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with 4-5 years old, i teach the kindergarten group at my church and whoa it's tough!!!!! a few weeks ago i was like "turn in your bibles to..." and i hear "i cant read! me either! help!"

    ReplyDelete