Monday, January 11, 2010

The End of the Beginning

Today, I woke and relaxed a bit before having breakfast. Then I packed some before I had to go out and pick up some photos as well as buy some boxers. When I got back, I grabbed some lunch and watched the football games. I am rooting for the Cardinals because they are exciting especially Larry Fitzgerald. Then I worked on packing which took some time since I had numerous things to pack. But I worked at it slowly. I also got to have a Skype date with Ms. Abbey Dean which was pleasant as always. I helped her figure out things to do in London. My mom joined in for a bit. After Abbey went to bed, I went back to packing. This took most of the evening but I got it done eventually. I grabbed dinner, talked to my dad and watched a special on the Simpsons. I can almost say that the Simpsons and I are one in age. After, I watched Ridley Scott's American Gangster while I finished packing. I also had to fix a minor mix up with my flight to Peru but I got it done. Then I headed to bed for an long day in front of me.

Tomorrow (or I guess today) I leave the country for five months and ten days to be back June 21st. So weird. This is hard. For a person who is so used to leaving, the last two times I have left the country (including this one), are getting harder and harder. I have found a good fit here in the U.S after many doubts about it before. I have found wonder in the ways of friends who I love with all my life. I shall miss everyone who has touched me in a sincere way but I am excited for the adventure in front of me. I will miss Guilford and the life it has given me but I know I will be back in August. I will miss the laughters and smiles of all your faces but I will keep where no one can ever steal them away from me, in the heart. I shall see you all again soon. I know it. Know that I love you and you will be on my mind always.

1 comment:

  1. I shall miss you love :)You will have many wonderful adventures, and I cannot wait to hear about them all. Buenos suerte :)

    ReplyDelete