Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Nothing is permanent, not even death."


I woke this morning and wrote my blog of the previous day's adventures. Today was full of packing, stressing, planning and relaxing. After breakfast, I read for a bit, because I am trying to finish this before I leave. Then I slowly put together a cd for a friend, with another one to make. Then I pulled out clothing I want to take with me on my travels, for both my time in various countries and once I am settled. Then I tried to book some flights and hostel. Between spending an afternoon and night in Santiago, Chile and flying into Lima, Peru the next day or getting into Lima at midnight, I chose the former for safety. So the current plan is I arrive in Buenos Aires the 12th and there till the 15th. I fly to Santiago on the 15th and stay in a hostel for the night. I then will have to get up early on the 16th and fly to Lima and will be there till the 19th. By then I will head to Cusco. Now to figure out how to get there. But I have a place to stay up to then so YAY! It did take some stress from the credit card company but I have it figured it out now.

After I packed some more, though there a few minor things I should get before. I then printed some pictures to put in a photo album to take with me. It so soon, I can't believe it. After this, we went out to see the last Heath Ledger movie, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Being a Terry Gilliam movie, it was extremely trippy but I did enjoy it. I didn't know what to expect but it was pretty damn good. Tom Waits is quite good at being the Devil, and some notable actors step in a very sweet way. After we grabbed sushi at one of those places that has the conveyor belts. It was good and real cheap. Then came home, watched The Soup and then some of SNL but it sucked. So then I read and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment