Monday, June 7, 2010

Forgotten Textbook

6-7-10
I woke up and worked on some Spanish homework and did some history reading. When I headed over to lunch, I was told I couldn't eat there today. So I headed to school, where I got a grilled sandwich and reviewed with friends. I then headed into the classroom. The test was pretty easy, I am feeling quite confident. After, I realized that I forgot my Spanish textbook at home. I called Andrew, my roommate to get him to bring it. While I waited for class and Andrew, I teased one of my program directors about the world cup and Argentina's chances.

Andrew forgot my book at home but it turns out it wasn't really needed for class. We mostly discussed the final next week. So it was all good. After, I headed home, where I started studying for my econ exam. I also finished off the paper due tomorrow. Found out most if not all of the rooms that were previously occupied by NYU students are now with 15 years here for twoish weeks doing a cultural experience, not even learning Spanish. Kind of strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment