Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Still Debating...


pumamarca
Originally uploaded by death by water
5-4-10
I woke up after a bad night of sleep. I barely made it in time for class. My professor wasn't there but my history teacher was. She talked about various topics. After, I hung out and I talked to my friend Mark, from Westchester MA. We talked our classes, our Spanish exam and travels. Other friends soon joined us. I grabbed some food and talked.

I eventually headed home. There I studied for my Spanish exam. I am not too worried about. Just have to get some grammatical stuff done. In my study breaks, I talked to people and editing some photos for the fun of it. I studied pretty much until dinner. I ate and chatted with people. I talked to Abbey and relaxed most of the evening.

Still debating the length of my trip to Salta.
This picture is from my friend's trip there. She has given me her itinerary and I would base mine off hers because her trip sounded and looked amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment