Monday, May 3, 2010

More time in Salta or Bicentennial Celebrations???

5-3-10
I woke up and went to breakfast. After, I was so tired that I went back to bed for a bit. I woke up and looked over some Spanish stuff as while my friend, who went to Salta a few weeks ago, itinerary. I then grabbed some lunch before heading to class. In history class, we talked about Cuba, Peron and more as well as our midterm. After class got out, I talked to Pamela about what could be happening on May 25th, the bicentennial but the Argentine government hasn't decided yet. Only in Argentina. I asked her about this because I am debating if I should stay in Salta longer. Here are the two options.

Plan A: Leave the 18th, get there the 19th and stay in the area till the 23rd and come back the 24th. Only miss three classes but also see a lot less of the area.

Plan B: Leave the 18th, get there the 19th and stay in the area till the 27rd and come back the 28th. Miss 6 classes but also see a lot more of the area.

So I am now trying to figure what to do. I eventually went to Spanish class. We talked about our midterm that is on Wednesday (Cinco de Mayo). After class, I replaced my broken headphones before coming home and studying for a bit for Spanish. I then talked to Abbey for a bit before dinner. After dinner, I studied some more before I headed to a goodnight sleep. I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment