Thursday, May 13, 2010

An afternoon at Alto Palermo

5-13-10
I woke up and grabbed breakfast. I then got ready and headed to class. When I got school, I placed an order for the newest book I have to read for class. I was worried I was going to be late for class, since we had a three hour class. But when I showed up, my peers were waiting. Turns out the teacher didn't show, so I could have got more sleep.

After an hour of waiting and talking to friends, we finally started class. In class we discussed the latest book, Santa Evita. I am not sure how I feel about the book. After, I picked up the book and headed home. I ate lunch and relaxed for a bit. Then I headed out.

I got to the mall where I was told I could buy my bus tickets. I searched for a while. Finally when I asked, they sent me to the basement where I could buy my tickets. I finally did. I am leaving Tuesday at 2:30 and coming back the following Thursday at 9 in the morning. I am really excited. I then headed home. I dropped my stuff and headed back out to the mall to meet some friends. We saw Robin Hood. It was pretty good, not amazing like Gladiator but entertaining. It set up a possible sequel and I hope they have one. I then headed home.

At home, I had dinner, then watched the Cavs lose to the Celtics before bed. Tomorrow I get my Remicade treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment