Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stressful Day Medically Speaking

4-6-10
Two days in a row for breakfast. I guess I am a roller coaster of sorts on the whole breakfast front. I quickly showered, grab my stuff and headed to class. My class was actually not scattered brain. I found out I had bought the wrong version of the thing containing our readings. So after class, I had to fix that problem. I then had lunch with friends. Then I headed to the hospital where my doctor works.

After getting there, we discussed the price of remicade here which is around $7,700 US! AHHH. It would almost be cheaper to have some fly to the US with it. Haha. We, as in my doctor, my mom and I are all trying to figure out what to do. Worse case scenario I go without it until end of June which my doctor says won't mess me up that bad because I have been on it for a while and am on 6MP. If it was a longer period of time, it would be different. We shall see what pans out. She is also helping find a doctor to look at my scab things. I really like her a lot. After we parted ways, I walked the 30 or so blocks home which was enjoyable to walk around. I definitely living in a place where I can walk a lot. At home, I relaxed before doing some homework. After, I talked to friends and had dinner. I watched a good portion of "Up in the Air" but it didn't finish loading so I have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment