Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wine and Cheese

3-16-10
I woke up and quickly got my stuff together. I eventually headed to school. I met up with some friends before class started. My teacher was not there, due to sickness, so my history teacher played the role of sub. The two classes are pretty connected so it works. After the lecture, I talked to some friends before I went home. I then ate some food.

After food, I relaxed for a bit. Then I did some homework for my Spanish class. After, I did lots of reading for my political science class. It was pretty interesting. I then relaxed and read until dinner time. After dinner, I chilled for a bit. My roommate me and others went to a friend's apartment where we had a wine and cheese night. It was very chill.

Eventually, I went to a club where there was a special DJ. It was a lot of fun. I hung out with a lot friends from another program. Eventually I headed home. It was fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment