Monday, March 1, 2010

Orientation

3-1-10

I woke up ten minutes before heading to orientation. The gang and I headed out to the university for the first time. I felt kind of excited. Eventually, we got there and met up with some other people in our program. Then, we and other people who are starting off at the university were shuttled off to the auditorium. They taught us all about our university and what not. It seems like it will be an interesting semester. Eventually, we finished minus our Spanish placement test. The test was okay. It was a bit vague in sections. After, I talked about one of the ladies in charge of it about my level and how I am better at understanding and speaking than I am on a test.

After, I headed out. I sat with one of the program heads and talked about various things. Then we met at as a group and started to head out. We learned about various stores and stuff in the area of our school. Then we grabbed food. I got to meet some other people in my program. We then got to know the area and some of the history of Argentina. I can't wait to start learning more. We eventually headed out. I had to run an errand but then I came back to the residencia. I hung out with the peeps. We had food and then relaxed, talking and listening music. We watched Gladiator. Love that movie. After I caught up in my journal.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Gladiator! I'm glad you're soo excited about starting your program love :)

    ReplyDelete