Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Choosing Classes

3-2-10
I woke up and got ready for the second day of orientation. As we headed out, we ran into Pamela and a new girl. Her name is Chelseay. She was suppose to study in Chile but couldn't so she has joined us. We then took her to school with us. We sat and listened to the descriptions of the classes I could take. They sounded interesting. They there was a pizza lunch where I ran into other random people I know. After we all got on various buses for a city tour. It was nice to see lots of the various places in the city. It is an amazing city that I can not wait to explore. La Boca for sure is beautiful. I can not wait to take photos and stuff of it. Eventually we got back and headed back to the residencia. I printed and filled out my off campus application for Guilford.

I hung out with people and relaxed. We grabbed dinner. Then we decided to go out. Turns out a friend of Desiree's is a friend of my friend Christina's so we hung out at their mutual friend for a good while. Listening to music and chilling. Then we went out to a club since we didn't have anything on Wednesday. After being there for a bit, I had to take Desiree home because she was feeling ill. After I made sure she was ok, I crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment