Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Broken Camera.

3-23-10
Three days in a row of waking up for breakfast. So delicious so good. I then grabbed my stuff and headed to school. At school, my class was again packed but my teacher was there. It was so scatter brain of a class. It was kind of hard to follow. After class, I ate with my friends Cassi and Alana and one of the people who run our program. She helped me schedule an appointment with a gastrologist here.

After lunch, Cassi and I headed toward downtown to deal with her broken camera. After we finished that business, we headed back to Palermo/Belgrano area where I headed home and her to school. At home, I did some of my homework. I relaxed most of the afternoon besides doing some homework. We don't have school on Wednesday due to a day of memory for all those who died during the Dirty War. We are suppose to have make up day for this on Friday but I will be in Iguazu so I have to take the absence. Eventually, I had dinner and ate with friends. I relaxed and chatted with friends. We then went out to celebrate someone's birthday. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment