Friday, February 12, 2010

Near Heart Attack?

To recap the rest of the night of 2-11-10
I went to the volunteer dinner. Ate delicious Mexican food. Played Musical Chairs and other games with many of the volunteers. After, a bunch of us went to a club called Mythology. We drank and danced. It was a lot of fun. Then we moved to a club called Mama Africa. There more of the same, but this time some of us on the bar including yours truely. Eventually, we all headed home.

2-12-10
Woke up around 10ish. Relaxed and finished the Road. Checked things online. Eventually went out and got money to pay for the hostel. Then grabbed lunch and printed my boarding passes. I am finally leaving. So weird. Then I relaxed and hung out with people for the last time. Then it was time for school. I did more math with the children. Then it was family time. Had trouble getting them to focus. But eventually we were ready.

The show was cute but very long. I suffer some water damage to my camera, photos are safe but I am hoping it just needs to air out. If it doesn´t work by Sunday or Monday, then I am going to a camera store near my hotel. I really hope it just needs to evaporate. I was freaking out before I saw the photos were safe. I had dinner and finished packing.

Keep my camera in your thoughts (I feel so stupid). I am so sad right now. No longer frustration. Just really super sad. Second time this week

No comments:

Post a Comment