Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Spanish Language Computer

2-16-10

I woke up around 10ish. I hung out and relaxed. I read and ate some breakfast. I showered. I then talked to the front desk about my computer. It has been on the skits for the last few day. They said I could see their technician later today. I chilled due to this. I got money on my phone and grabbed food. I relaxed more. I found out that the technician was coming to the hostel. I was suppose to meet with my new friend Desiree but we pushed it back cause of this. I relaxed.

Unfortunately, before the technician began looking at my computer, it stopped turning on. The guy ended up having to reinstall windows on my computer. I still have all my files, but I lost all my bookmarks on Firefox and I have to reinstall some things slowly but surely. But it goes so much faster now. Also, it is now all in Spanish, well the programs are not. But windows is so I will be learning all kinds of random Spanish now. It shall be interesting.

I then met up with Desiree. We walked around and tried to find a bank which was a hard task. Then we ended up at a nice resturant. We had a nice conversation. Then we walked back. I saw a sushi place on the way back from saying goodbye. Then I talked to Abbey and tried to install some stuff on my computer. In the meantime, ET was on tv. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment