Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Those are bad guys"

Today, I woke up at around 9ish where I hung out and started a new book, The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind. I had breakfast and chilled. Then around midday, my mom and I headed into the main part of Mercer Island to get pictures that she had printed of mine and frame them to put in her house. After we went to Walgreens to get stuff for my medicine kit for while I am abroad. Then I grabbed lunch with my grandfather. We both got B.L.T.A's and talked about travels and what to do and what to watch out for. It was a pleasant lunch.

After, I was able to quickly talk to Abbey for like 10-15 minutes which was nice. Then I headed into downtown Seattle. There I went to Halfprice Books where I sold a book for 3 bucks and bought one for a dollar more. Then I headed to REI, where my mom and I got more stuff for my travels. I was in desperate need for gas, and finding gas stations in downtown Seattle can be quite difficult. After finally reaching some success, I headed to the travel clinic for the second time in three days. There I got my yellow immunization book actually filled up and signed. After, I headed to try to find Glazers, a camera store but no real luck. I will go looking for it tomorrow or another one. Then I headed home where I have read, ate dinner and desert and watched the BCS Championship Game.


On an unrelated note: This Gilbert Arenas/Javaris Crittenton story gets crazier and crazier. I am really interested in seeing what actually unfolded.

No comments:

Post a Comment