Friday, January 15, 2010

Santiago

Day 4 (1/14/10)
After packing, I talked to Abbey for a bit. I then worked on the forms for customs. I then rested for a while. Then Alexandria, Jane and I went out to dinner to a resturant near by. It was pretty good we had plenty of food. We had an awkward waiter who invited us to a bar with other people from the resturant but it was kind of weird. Jane and I continued to catch up. After dinner, our waiter informed us that someone, I don't think we ever found out who, bought us each a flute of champagene. This was pretty cool. We left and headed back to the hotel and chilled with Hugo. I said my goodbyes and headed to bed early because I had an early flight. After some struggles to go to bed, I finally fell asleep

Day 5 (1/15/10)
Like falling asleep, I had trouble getting up but eventually I did and put on clothes and went to talk to Abbey before I left for Chile. We got to talk for a bit which was pleasant. Eventually I had to go. I grabbed my bags, checked out and stored one. I hope nothing bad happens to it. I got my computer among other stuff I need in there. Before I checked out, Jane was having trouble falling back asleep came to say goodbye. It was nice to run into her and hang out with her. Hope to see her sooner.
I left in the cab with no problems. Got to the airport and got on an earlier flight by an hour. Security was muy facil. I bought and wrote some postcards. I boarded and did my immigration forms. Then I went to sleep. I woke up and disembarked. Then I waited 50 minutes or so to pay my visa fee. Then went through passport control, got my bags, called my mom that lasted a few minutes because of roaming and international costs. Then I went through customs and then got a taxi here. Now at my hostel and about to get some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment