Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feeling like I ripped off a band-aid

6-9-10
I woke up and studied the majority of the morning for my exam. I felt like I had a decent grasp on the material though not looking forward to it.I ate lunch and headed to school where I did some last minute studying. I knew some of the questions, others not so much including one where I completely blanked based on the wording. We shall see. Never again shall I take an Econ class, I can tell you this though I know Econ majors who don't like this class. After,I hung out with my program heads and chilled until Spanish.

In Spanish, we did our final prep for our exam on Monday. At home, I worked on my essay while dealing with crappy internet which eventually went dead (so I am writing this in the other building). In my break, I ate ice cream with friends. Paper is now done. This means, I am 4 oral exams and two written exams away from being with school till end of August, some sort of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment