Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Classes...Unfortunate

4-9-10
I unfortunately had class today. When classes are canceled or whatever, they get moved to Fridays. This is a very unfortunate thing. Anyways, I woke up and got some breakfast and quickly showered. Then I headed off to school. On the way, I printed my paper for class. In class, we discussed modernization and the changing political scene in South America. It was interesting. Then after class got out, Chelsey and I grabbed some delicious Mexican food at a place near school before going to our literature class. This class is all over the map and I feel like most of the people in it are completely lost. After class, I headed home. At home, I relaxed and read. I took a nap and talked to friends. Then I had some dinner. After dinner, I watched "Ray" since no one I talked to have any concrete plans.

Plan for tomorrow: Bookstore, La Recolta Cemetery, and not sure after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment