Thursday, February 18, 2010

Delicious Mexican Food

2-18-10.
After my night last night, I slept in which was enjoyable. I didn't feel too great in the morning but I managed. I relaxed for a while. Then I went off searching for this used camera store that Stephanie told me about. After many searches and go in a different store I finally found it. The guy was nice. I explained the situation. The guy there was really understanding. They actually had the models of my lens and camera there. I now have several options to work with after next week. I then grabbed food and then headed back to the hostel

There I finished editing photos (minus the ones I can not get off the card yet), so now busy uploading them to my Flickr and probably eventually my Facebook. Then I watched (500) Days of Summer, a wonderful movie that got shorted by the Oscars. Then I relaxed for a while before meeting up with Dana. We walked until we found a really cool, cheap, fun, delicious Mexican food place in the area. We ate great food and talked. Then I walked her a bus area. I said bye.

Currently watching Transformers, while uploading photos, writing my journal and relaxing. Tomorrow I head to Mendoza.

No comments:

Post a Comment