Friday, January 1, 2010

Broken Flash Drive

Today was rather uneventful.
I slept into around 11, which is late for me. After watching some of the bowl games, I went to my brother's track practice. There I finished off the book I was reading, The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. It was a good book. Really sad for the vast majority but the ending was sweet. After getting back, I had to clean up because a former babysitter and her family came to visit. It was nice seeing her again. Afterward, I realized my flash drive, containing some of the original files of photos I have taken here, broke in a way I couldn't get my files off. This was majorly frustrating. After watching part of the Sugar Bowl, my brother and dad and I went out to rent a movie. We chose District 9, a real good movie and commentary on humanity, and grabbed food from Baja Fresh. After watching the movie, I pretty much downloaded all my jpeg files from Flickr, so it was better than nothing.
Pretty meh day.

No comments:

Post a Comment