Monday, January 4, 2010

"Beside the ashes of the fire"

Today, was the first step in getting ready for my time away. I talked to a girl who seemed pretty chill. She goes down earlier than when I start because she didn't want to sit around for a month. Which is reasonable. After this, my mom and I worked magic and started to figure out health things like my pills and Remicade treatments. After lunch, my mom and I went to the bank to set up an account for me to get money. After I failed to get photos from my new Holga. I am in the process of getting a roll shot and processed. Then I talked to Hallie for a bit. Then I tried to fetch Nicky but I had to wait so I listened to ESPN radio. After getting back I read most, and later finished, my book, Angler, by Barton Gellman. It was real interesting. Now to read the controversial book, Open Veins of Latin America by Eduardo Galeano. It looks real interested and I am excited to read it. Later after dinner and a good game of Jeopardy, I watched Heroes, one of many shows I will not see live for sometime. Then I skyped with Abbey and imed with my friend Rachel. A pretty relaxing night considering I have my Remicade treatment in the morning and getting shots in the afternoon.
Wish me luck.
Now some soothing music

No comments:

Post a Comment